What We Do
We are a system designed to promote and facilitate both the connection and data exchange between all the stakeholders of the fashion industry, creating a true fashion industry ecosystem that supports digitalization, supply chain mapping, and sustainability.
For fashion brands, buyers, suppliers, garment makers, and tradeshows or associations, Bsamply provides a system that can be adapted to suit each one’s specific needs within their dedicated phase of the fashion value chain.
For Fashion Brand Companies
• Use the Portal to streamline your data and documentation collection process from the suppliers you work with using a single system that can be accessed by your different brand departments
• Create a closed community inside the Community Network to manage your suppliers, their digital catalogs, and your order process
• Register as a single buyer to scout suppliers and request order samples from the supplier showrooms part of the different communities part of the Community Network
For Material Suppliers
• Use the Portal to streamline your data and documentation collection process from the raw material suppliers you work with using a single system that can be accessed by your different company departments
• Create a digital showroom to showcase your product catalog within the various communities part of the Community Network and make new brand connections
For Garment Makers
• Create a digital showroom to showcase your product catalog and services available within the various communities part of the Community Network and meet new buyers and brands to work with
For Tradeshows and Associations
• Create a community inside our Community Network to recreate your event in a digital space. The suppliers you work with can digitally showcase their products using individual showrooms that are accessible to the buyers you invite or those already present inside the Community Network
For Single Fashion Buyers
• Create a free buyer account to source materials and request order samples from the suppliers part of our digital communities inside the Community Network