Lanificio Raphael Renews its Certifications
Raphael completes the annual certification renewal processes, highlighting their commitmen towards sustainable development
A company that has always been focused on the principles of environmental sustainability with a mission to better respect the nature and the quality of life of the local community of Valsessera, located in the famous Biella area of Italy, where the plant is located.
The story of Lanificio Raphael goes back to 1972, since then staying true to their mission and producing solely high-quality fine fabrics from natural pure wool or noble fibers. Crêpe, bouclé, jacquard, cashmere and more, often intertwined with threads of yarn, satisfying the needs of both high-end fashion and prêt-à-porter.
Last week, Lanificio Raphael completed the annual certification renewal processes, highlighting their commitment, year after year, towards sustainable development respecting both the people and the environment.
Certifications in textiles as well as in chemical management. Below is the updated list currently held by Lanificio Raphael:
– GRS certification, fabrics produced with recycled material, and attention to environmental and ethical-social sustainability
– GOTS certification, fabrics produced with biological material, and attention to environmental and ethical-social sustainability
– RWS certification, fabrics produced with wool from responsible farms and pastures, and attention to environmental and ethical-social sustainability
– NPF certification, fabrics produced with wool from responsible farms and pastures
– FSC certification, fabrics produced with viscose and acetate from responsible forest management, and attention to ethical and social sustainability
– ETHIC-ET certification, fabrics produced in respect of human health and the environment with regard to the use of chemical products (with chemical analyzes on yarn and fabric in accordance with national and international regulations, PRSL brands …)
– Certificate of qualification for Sustainability Manager in the fashion and luxury supply chain
– Certificate of qualification for Chemical Manager according to ZDHC